953 E. Washington Blvd. | Pasadena, CA 91104
The subject property is a 6,090 square foot building situated on .23 Acre. This purpose-built structure constructed in 1961 is currently on net lease with Napa Auto Parts. The lease has a corporate guarantee from Genuine Parts Company (GPC) founded in 1928.
Located at 953 E. Washington Boulevard in Pasadena, the subject property intersects with Lake Avenue which benefits from a traffic count of approximately 34,996 vehicles per day (Costar). The property is additionally located within the East Washington Village and the Historic Highlands Landmark District, which have undergone significant commercial development within the last decade. The district’s southwestern section is home to many federal-style homes, making it a frequent location for films.
The Subject offering is located in one of the strongest submarkets in San Gabriel Valley with great rental demand. The corner location makes the property amenable to many different uses (Buyer to verify with City of Pasadena) perfect for the creative investor. This opportunity is for the entrepreneurial investor looking for the upside value-add component to investment real estate.